April 14, 2021
LLC (“Jads Inc.”) places a high priority on protecting the privacy of the users of our services, including our website: www.dialogueprayer.com. This Privacy Notice explains how Jads Inc. collects and processes your personal data. Personal data is any information that enables us to identify you, e.g. your name, address, email, or other information specific to you.
How we collect personal data
Jads Inc. only collects your personal data when at least one of these conditions applies:
- you have provided your consent (which can be withdrawn at any time).
- it is necessary to fulfill an agreement with you, e.g. provide the benefits and services of your membership or prepare for and conduct exhibitions, workshops, trainings, or other programs or courses in which you are taking part.
- It fulfills a legitimate interest of Jads Inc., e.g. assessing preferences and interests of users of the website or targeting future communications or marketing, while, at the same time, not overriding your personal rights.
Jads Inc. may collect some or all of the following personal data:
- Address and/or zip code
- Social Media identifiers
- Age or age range
- Websites visited
- Other data that identifies an individual
Jads Inc. also has access to personal data collected in the following ways:
- Google Analytics may collect personal data when you visit our website.
How we use your personal data
We may use personal data for the following purposes:
- to carry out our obligations and provide services relating to your use of the website and/or the services provided.
- to better assess future use and/or changes needed to our website and/or services.
- to send you emails or our email publications.
- to respond to your questions.
- to provide you with information about other events, products, services, and websites we offer that are similar to those in which you have taken part or shown an interest.
- to assess our website and social media accounts, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented most effectively.
- to retain and evaluate information on your visits to our website and how you navigate different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website to make it more intuitive.
- to keep a record of the information on our website that you have clicked on and use that information to target future advertising and marketing.
- to make automated decision making in processing certain information for products and services, which automated decision-making accuracy may be reviewed by request if you are unhappy with it.
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data in the following ways:
- as necessary when using analytics and social media accounts.
- in conjunction with services which you chose to take part in, including, but not limited to courses, workshops, and presentations.
- with employees and contractors involved in providing the website and/or services.
Selling your personal data
Jads Inc. does not sell personal data.
Children and privacy
Jads Inc. does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of thirteen. Jads Inc. only makes public personal data about minors under the age of 18 if consent is given by the minor’s parent or guardian.
How long we retain your personal data
We will retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data is processed. In addition, we may retain and use your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically reasonably feasible to remove it. Some personal data may be retained indefinitely for archival purposes.
Where we store your personal data
Jads Inc. is headquartered in the United States. If you reside outside the United States, be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers and central database may be located.
In order for Jads Inc. to carry out our services, both employees and contractors may store personal data on their computers and may use various methods for backup. These people live in countries around the world. Jads Inc. instructs employees and contractors to delete personal data as soon as it is no longer needed.
Your personal data is stored on our secure server and/or in a password protected online storage account. Although we use security measures to help protect your personal data against loss, misuse or unauthorized disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to us over the internet.
Opting out of emails
If you prefer not to receive email messages from us, please let us know by clicking on the unsubscribe link within any email message that you receive, or by sending a message to us at: email@example.com
Requesting Personal Information
You may request to review the personal information we have collected on you, which will include:
(1) The categories of personal information collected;
(2) Sources from which the personal information is collected; and
(3) third parties with whom the business has shared your personal information.
Please submit your request by sending a message to us at:
Requesting Corrections or Deletions
You may request that we correct any personal information you believe is incorrect about you, or that we delete any or all of the personal information we have about you.
Please submit your request by sending a message to us at:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. Cookies are, in their simplest form, harmless. They exist to make accessing certain functionality of websites easier by remembering the browsers that visit a website.
Cookies on Jads Inc.’s website
How can I get rid of old “cookies?”
The easiest way is to clear your browser cookie/cache. For more information on how to do this go to the following website and look for instructions regarding the browser you are currently using: https://cookiepedia.co.uk/how-to-manage-cookies#chrome
“Do not track” signals
Jads Inc. does not respond to web browser “do not track” signals. As such, your navigation of our website may be tracked as part of the gathering of quantitative user information. If you arrive at our website by way of a link from a third-party site that does respond to “do not track” requests, the recognition of any “do not track” request you have initiated will end as soon as you reach our website.
Who we are for those covered by the GDPR
For the purposes of our European members covered by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Jads Inc.’s Data Protection Officer, can be contacted for issues regarding the GDPR: firstname.lastname@example.org
For members covered by the European GDPR interested in access to, correction of and/or removal of personal data please contact us: email@example.com
Our teams worked hard to ensure we complied with GDPR. This is an ongoing effort to make sure we’re meeting our legal obligations, and doing the best thing for our users and customers while still letting us deliver high level services. Strong data protection commitments are a key part of GDPR’s requirements. All critical data at Jads Inc. is regularly and automatically backed up. All highly sensitive data (financial information, credit card information, social security numbers, etc.) sent to or from Jads Inc. is encrypted. We review our vendors to ensure they are properly protecting data. If you think you may have found a security vulnerability, please get in touch with our team.
In addition, we want to make our European Union users fully aware of their data protection rights. Every European Union user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
For further information, please contact Jads Inc.’s Administrative Manager at: